Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It had the previous 24hrs synced intermittently. Now again not syncing, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling I have just tried syncing as suggested with the upward arrow head in the bottom (R) hand corner. I have tried turning the FITBIT on and off and plugging in computer as indicated by a number of people I believe I have turned off all the Bluetooth in the house ( can't control the neighbourhood) it continues to flicker FITBIT 6.60. I have even tried other dongal  to see if I have used the wrong one. Not a thing works, in fact when I use the bottom (R) hand arrow and try to sync that way it actually tells me that the tracker is lost.  SO answer me this how is that possible in the 21st Century. I am not on my original desktop computer, but for the last six months my laptop computer  has worked perfectly well. AND don't tell me I should my desktop because again it is the 21st Century and it should work on all computers it is Windows 8. But again don't tell me that you can't alter programs for computers to accept. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Have you opened up Fitbit connect Lately? It might need to be updated

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes