Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please bring back the Fitbit One

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I liked this product and would love another.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @purplegranny194  many Fitbit products do track flights of stairs, but reading the descriptions will help you decide which ones do. Sense does. The Versa series does. Charge series, except for the Charge 5, also count the stairs. They won't remake the One, but who knows what the future will be.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
31 REPLIES 31

Question:  Is the Fitbit One the only product that tracks floors (stairs)?  This is what I miss from other Fitbit products I have owned. 

Best Answer

Hi @purplegranny194  many Fitbit products do track flights of stairs, but reading the descriptions will help you decide which ones do. Sense does. The Versa series does. Charge series, except for the Charge 5, also count the stairs. They won't remake the One, but who knows what the future will be.

Best Answer

Me too I miss so much Fitbit one.

I had 2 one until they stop to work. I loved it so much and all the features. As I already own a smart watch, I wearer the one on a necklace,everyday. I regularly come to see on Fitbit website if the one is back… please, produce again this great tracker. Thanks 

Best Answer

Liked the fact you could slip it into your pocket. Can you do this with any other Fitbit?

Best Answer

Hi @32panorama  currently the Inspire 2 can be used with an optional clip, much like the One or Zip. It doesn't recognize flights of stairs, but it is a good solid device.

Best Answer

I'll check it out! Thx.

Best Answer

Just recently purchased Inspire 2, with the optional clip to use as a replacement to my One. Also had an Ionic and would use the One when I was not wearing the Ionic. App will not allow you to use the Ionic and the Inspire 2, like you could with a One. Will only allow you to switch between them. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @SPL-BR  just posted to you in the other area. Can't have two Fitbits that use the App Gallery. here is the article

Best Answer

Does Fitbit offer anything that can be used in conjunction with the Ionic similar to the One or Zip (clip on)??

Best Answer

Hi @SPL-BR there isn't one that you can use with the Ionic. "Note that you can't connect multiple devices that use the Fitbit Gallery to one account. For Fitbit Charge 3, Fitbit Charge 4, Fitbit Charge 5, Fitbit Ionic, Fitbit Inspire series, Fitbit Luxe, Fitbit Sense, and Fitbit Versa series, only connect one of these devices to your account at a time." Some people have gotten the One or Zip on eBay and it worked well for them. If you go that route, be sure the seller allows returns.

Best Answer

I am about to spend $200 to replace my FitBit One on eBay.  It seems like many on this site agree.  If you hate wearing a watch strap, the options are next to zero. The Inspire 2 will work but doesn't do stairs.  I think there's a large market for the pocket version. They go for up to $500 online. That money should belong to FitBit. Please bring this model back.

Best Answer

That's what I thought too. Went for the fitbit inspire 2, you can pocket it
like the One.

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

@32panorama  please return and edit your post. You have your name and cell number in it.

Best Answer

Thx for that I'll have to start a thread on how to delete or edit posts 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

@32panorama  there are three dots to the right of your post. Pull down and select "edit"

Best Answer

I'm begging, on behalf of what appears to be several thousand users, please bring back the One. NO OTHER tracker is steps/distance/flights/active minutes/sleep and clips onto your pocket.  ZERO.  Fill the void left by discontinuing the One. I have begun to "hoard" the old ones from eBay and buy batteries.  I am looking for some phone repair or watch repair business in my area to figure out how to replace the battery in the One. When I find that company, I will buy 10 trackers and 20 batteries so I never have to deal with this again. The One was perfect for those who can't wear bands on our wrists.  So many companies are going out of business since Covid but here are 1,000's of people telling you to bring back something you already made.  I don't get it.

Best Answer

The reason we love it is that it slips in your pocket--no need to wear around your wrist--please bring it back 

Best Answer

please bring it back. please. 

Best Answer

I have had my fit bit One since 2014, maybe they removed it because it lasts to long. I would only buy something I can attach to my belt. I do not where a watch!

Best Answer