Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please bring back the Fitbit One

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I liked this product and would love another.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
31 REPLIES 31

Hi @CharlieKnight  the Inspire 2 can be worn with an optional clip, so it's the closest device to the One. So many people like having their heart rate and GPS, which the One didn't have.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Yup, that's why I like it too--don't want to wear a watch--like to keep it
in my pocket

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Best Answer

I like wearing it on my belt! I don’t care about heart features!

Best Answer
Thank you I did not know that but now will look 👀 into it! Charlie
Best Answer
0 Votes

If you're looking for a device that clips onto your pocket, the inspire 2 can be worn as a watch or clips onto your pocket.  I find the watches aren't as accurate as the clip ons.  My daughter's fitbit watch records steps when she types or moves her arm a lot.

Best Answer

The Inspire 2.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does the inspire one count stairs? I have never found anything that is as accurate at counting stairs like Fitbit One. Not even Apple Watch!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @LauraRuss  the Inspire series does not have an altimeter, so it doesn't count flights of stairs. There is no current Fitbit that can be worn with an optional clip like the One that can do that.

Best Answer

I cannot wear anything on my wrists.  The one meant my needs for a tracker.  Phones offer some trackers but likewise I do not have my phone on at all times so that is not an acceptable solution.  Please bring back the FBone.  I have owned two GIBS and they did not compare

Best Answer

Hi @cmcbryde  the Inspire 2 can be worn with an optional clip. It doesn't have an altimeter, but it does have some nice features.

Best Answer

i have a one and i loved it when it would sync. It refuses to sync i keep getting error 400, which seems to be a common problem. I would like to use mine for when my versa needs charging or i just dont want to wear a watch. Chat with fitbit…working on a fix. BS…they dont make it anymore so they dont care if it works. Why make an update when they are working in bigger things. I have 2 ones a versa 2 & 3. I would use the versa 2 but this watch can’t be synced if the 3 is already connected. You can’t add two of the same products to your dashboard they have to be different…hense the need for the one to work. Very frustrating when i read post for this very problem going back to 2019. Cmon fitbit i already have enough money out is trackers to purchase another device. Please fix this issue for me and so many others experiencing the same issue. 

Best Answer

I agree with you purplegranny194.  This was my favorite of the Fitbits.  I could clip it on my waist or on my bra, and it would count my movements, even if my hands were busy holding something or typing.  I am able to stand at my raised desk and work.  I sway my hips from side to side, back and forth (stomach crunches), or walk in place. However, when my hands are typing, it doesn't count the steps.  I have gone to the extent of putting my watch around my ankle to count steps as I walk in place, especially when I'm in a workweek challenge.

S/N:  I like your handle.  It could describe me. 😁  My favorite color is purple, and I have 5 grandchildren.  Enjoy your day! 

Best Answer