Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Fitbit has stopped syncing!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My One stopped synching yesterday at 5pm. I have no clue what to do now.

Best Answer
30 REPLIES 30

Still not syncing...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Nope

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I see a lot of people having trouble syncing. Can I suggest if fitbit people (techies) monitoring this that all fitbits automatically upgrade with new software when syncing as this would save your customers valuable time on these forums looking for help that you should already know about. Not all of your customers are tech savvy including me, and as you might have noticed a lot of people have tried the suggests on your sight and failed still. Also might I remind you as well that it is the 21st century and that these little should be foreseen and plans in place. And please I can already replying to this saying check my end and I repeat check the sight people have used your suggestions and still no luck. So please use you techies and put in an auto fix for the problem. In the mean time how do I reboot and not loss anything? Please tell me using KISS principle. Yes I am calling myself stupid in this case. I have tried turning fitbit on and off has worked in the past but not this time. Keeps saying scheduling sync, hasn't synced intwo days.

Best Answer

Didn't work!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Pinnumber what is you tried that didn't work?

Was is the restart of the One using this procedure?

1. Plug your charging cable into your computer.
  2. Plug your Fitbit One tracker into the charging cable, making sure that the gold contacts on your tracker align with the gold contacts in the inside of the charger.
  3. Hold down your tracker's button for 10-12 seconds.
  4. Remove your tracker from the charging cable and press its button until the screen turns on.

If so, how many times did you try it? It's known to not always work so it's recommended to try it at least 3 times. If it still won't sync after that then there are some troubleshooting ideas in this help file:

http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1866

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here... This is my 2nd day. Unable to sync.... Fitbit technical support needs to jump in and FIX this mess.

Best Answer

There do seem to be quite a lot of syncing issues being reported at the moment. I seem to be lucky in that all mine are working just fine so it seems not everyone is affected by a system wide problem. I am not sure whether there's a fix to be made or it's just the normal occasional syncing problems we get from time to time.

You could try the self-help steps above but if you think it's a bug to be fixed then you can report it to customer support via:

contact.fitbit.com

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!  It works perfectly after this 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi SteveH,

Many thanks. I have followed your advice and mine is now syncing including the day lost.

Thanks Once Again.

Kind Regards

JoanCJenkins

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah, you guys keep posting this same boilerplate "solution," despite multiple users telling you is doesn't work. Your software is buggy, your stock price is in the toilet, and I kind of wonder if there isn't a connection there.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@dittyesq this is a user forum where fitbit users try to help each other solve or get round issues. I was only trying to help. What are you trying to do?

Best Answer
0 Votes