Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-install Fitbit connect

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit one suddenly stopped automatically syncing with the dongle about 1 week ago. In following the directions on line to get it to work again, I uninstalled Fitbit Connect. Now cannot find how to reinstall Fitbit Connect. Every screen I try, per instructions, leads me to the same dead end. Please guide me to simply re-install Fitbit connect. Thank you.

ron 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Download here

https://www.fitbit.com/start

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you Wendy. But I did this several times yesterday and still did not get the Fitbit Connect. It seems that I have to sync manually each day now. 

Here is another issue I just found out: There seems to be 2 different dashboards, one which I reach from the weekly progress report, and the other one I get to from the site you sent me. Here I launch the fitbit and get to the dashboard where I manually sync. However, this syncing does not update the fitbit site I get through the weekly progress report.

I am simply lost now since there seems to be no way to get the fitbit connect back on my computer.

Thank you so much for your time and  response.

ron 

Best Answer

I uninstalled my flex.com because it would not sync and I am trying to reinstall, but cannot do it.-

Best Answer
0 Votes

What operating system is everyone using on their PC?  The latest version of Fitbit Connect will only work with Windows 10.  If you have an old version of Fitbit Connect already installed on anything below Win 10, it will work, however, if you uninstall and install the latest version of Fitbit Connect, you will need Win 10 to be able to run it.

Best Answer