Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacing my One with which other Fitbit?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I know I'm really late to the party, but just found out the One is no longer sold. Since I'm going to need a replacement either this year or next, I'd like to get feedback on my options. I love the One (and previously the Ultra) for the info in provides and that I can wear it as a clip-on. I have used a Zip and it would over calculate my calorie burn by 1,000 calories. I hesitate to get another because of this problem.

My problems with the wrist Fitbits are:

1. I have tiny/small wrists (5.5" around) and am not sure how small the wrist trackers go.

2. I have a nickel allergy. Even if the metal clip is covered, I can still have a reaction.

What would be my replacement alternatives? I would love to stick with Fitbit as the products give me exactly what I want for a reasonable price.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

The one is my favorite as well. But I love the Charge 2.

I have a nickel allergy as well and none of the fitbit products have given me a rash.

But if it does there are places you can buy some nice coverups to protect your skin

This is one of them. Just search for Fitbit bands

https://www.etsy.com/

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

zyxst, fair and reasonable question. My ONE has been in decline (battery, syncing, clip, tracking) for 6 months. Each time a solution has been found but it is repeatly failings now requiring weekly resets, charging every other day. 

Adding to you question, does the Flex have a clip alternative? Is the flex an alternative for stair count?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is that the battery sticking out of the back? I'm sorry to say but I've only heard bad things about the wrist trackers' battery and I really, really don't need more skin problems. The Charge 2 is out of my price range as well.

Has anyone used the Alta? 

Best Answer
0 Votes