Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved: One not holding charge since iOS 2.39 update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit update 10/9/2017: This issue has been resolved in update 2.41.1. Please update your app  if you continue to experience this issue. Thanks again for your reports and patience. 

Fitbit Update 8/24/2017: Thanks again for reporting this issue. Our team is still reviewing. I'll be updating this thread once we learn more, your patience is truly appreciated. 

Fitbit Update 08/21/2017: Several One users have reported that they are experiencing quick battery drain issues since updating their iOS app to the latest version, 2.39.

First off, thanks for taking the time to report this issue. Secondly, I can assure you that our team is currently investigating the root cause of this issue and will be hard at work to get a fix out as quickly as possible to get you all back on track. I will receive an update from them and will make sure to keep you all in the loop.

Thanks for your help with reporting this and for your continued patience. More to come!

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
509 REPLIES 509

In the top right corner, there is an icon that looks like an envelope. Click
on that, which is your account. Then click on the One icon and about 2/3 way
down the page, it shows all day sync. Just turn that off.

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

I went on my computer and into the app. I rarely do this. I updated it all in the hopes it would help with the battery draining issue..... It did not! I'm so disappointed. I was hoping it would help. I lost all my steps on Sat. Because I don't check battery (never had to, and they would send me an email when it was low) and it died....

is there a battery inside that can be changed?? As everyone is saying, we will change brands... We like our clip on FitBit Ones!!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

So we have to get rid of our all day sync because they won't fix their error????

Best Answer

When you see your device on the Fitbit app, there's a little grey box on the top on the right.  If you click on that, that's where you can turn off the All Day Sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I m having quick battery drain on my One also.

Best Answer
0 Votes

please fix this issue ASAP.  having the same short battery issues as many others.  It defeats the purpose of having a fitbit, counting steps consistently

Best Answer
Hi,
I charged my one on Tuesday night, and did the new 2.41 update and it still reads full charge, and still counting everything. I did turn off all day sync, and as it looks right now,
I will leave it off. I am on here enough that I can sync by hand. Will keep you updated.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit One is not holding a charge for more than 4 days.  It's now about 5 weeks since the first post was here and I wonder if you're still working to fix the problem?  I love my Fitbit One but have missed having it with me several times as it had to remain on the charger when I went out.

Thanks for your help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I see that there are more than 400 replies. This battery drain is happening to both of mine as well. Have you learned anything more? Thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes
NO!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I've learned nothing more but am glad to know it's not just my Fitbit that's not holding a charge.  And how can I get rid of the long list of notifications?  The only thing I've read is to disable the app and then activate it again.  I don't know how to do that without losing all my data.  So the whole Fitbit One community is not getting what we paid for!

Best Answer

NO!  I've learned nothing more!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have updated my app and was able to sync with the One. Now it seems to be
holding its charge longer. But I did turn off the all-day sync.

It's too bad that Fitbit won't give us any feedback on whether this is the
final "fix" for this issue, or if they are still working on it.
Best Answer
0 Votes
What do you mean when you say "how can I get rid of the long list of notifications "
Thanks.
Best Answer
0 Votes

What do you mean when you say "how can I get rid of the long list of notifications "
Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
As of yesterday, when I open the app it says it is "looking" for the device. But the problem is it keeps looking and never finds it. I tried tracking my walk anyway, and it only recorded about half my steps. I walked almost 4 miles and it showed about 5000 steps. Normally, it's closer to 10,000+.

Elyse
Sent from my iPhone
Please excuse typos
Best Answer

looking for an update on this topic, trying not to read hundreds of replies

Best Answer
0 Votes

It sends almost daily notifications to tell me I've met my goal, etc.  They go back to July and I don't know how to clear out the old messages and how to turn off notifications.  They're not hurting anything but are annoying!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Customer service has usually been great when I call them about issues like that. They walk you through the steps to correct the problem. This battery issue is the only problem they have not been able to fix. Let's hope they are trying

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
I'd like to reply, but the Fitbit people keep removing my replies. Apparently they don't like what I have to say about this whole fiasco. I am done with Fitbit. Period. I suggest everyone else do the same & find something else. Survived without it before it came along. Will survive without it going forward.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes