Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps won't log

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have synced and resynced my FitBit One several times and restarted it several times, but my steps (and other activities) are not showing up in my Dashboard. What should I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

i am having the same issues. got on line and chatted with tech and told me to get a new one. the fitbit one is not working with the new updates. i needed to update my device

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem. Even though my One is charged and I have it plugged into my computer, my phone and computer can't "find" it. I really don't want to purchase a new device...

Best Answer

Hi, @sbburns@ACFit34@wondergal67 these sync issues are usually temporary and probably don't mean there is anything wrong with your Fitbit.  Sometimes for whatever reason they just don't want to sync.  Usually simply waiting a day or two and trying again resolves the issue, but if you are keen to get it going asap, the following steps often help:

1. Give your Fitbit a restart and then immediately try to force a sync.  You may need to repeat this two or three times.

2. If that does not work, try logging out of your Fitbit account on your app, and then logging back in again and immediately trying to force a sync.

3. Try turning Bluetooth off on your phone/ tablet / computer and wait a moment.  Then turn back on again and try to force a sync.  

4. If none of these work, try setting up as a replacement tracker. (note do NOT delete it from your account first).

Usually one of these steps will get you syncing again.  If not, relax, because your One will store data for 30 days.  Try again in another day or two.  Almost always this resolves itself.

Please let us know how it goes, and if it works, what works for you.  That could help other users.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

I still am not able to get it to work since the update. I have lost my faith in fitbit. I have 2 of them.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having trouble synching nearly every day. My Droid has trouble finding my One. I am getting tired of wasting so much time trying to synch. I have tried all the suggested steps. Some days they work, some days not. Something is wrong with the software.

Best Answer