Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sticker shock for One....

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

@Williger   eBay today  "Great Price" really? ouch.....

One Fit.png

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5
@Odyssey13 what's the "ouch" for? I'm responding from email so I'm unable
to see the complete thread at the moment. brand new sealed Fitbit ones can
be found oftentimes for ~20-40 on eBay. the most recent brand new
in-the-box ones from eBay I purchased were $21.50 and $33. in my opinion
those are great prices, though if you have found better, please let me
know? thanks! 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes

I was looking just for fun @Williger and saw these. $730 is the great price. $279.99 and $199.99 are the other two. Only the most expensive one appears to show a sealed box, although anyone can borrow images and use them as their own.

Best Answer

@Odyssey13 I didn't see your image when replying from messaging ... 

LOL, you found some outliers for sure. Borrowing images is not only an unfair business practice and an eBay violation, it's also risking that Fitbit will file a VERO claim against the seller, resulting in their listing being removed. Repeated VERO's will result in their accounts being suspended, eBay doesn't play around with photo requirements. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, it does. Heck, I've seen people selling cannabis on eBay. I'm always on the lookout for super hot pepper plants, and it's not uncommon to see "high" quality plants, so rule-breaking definitely happens! May I suggest, if seeking low-cost Ones, set up a search, this way instead of wasting your time looking, you'll get a daily email digest and a chance to jump on the inexpensive Ones before others do. Keep in mind, as you already know, most NIB ones are going to have dead batteries. The one for $21.50 amazingly had a good battery that Fitbit (Foxconn?) never completely soldered to the board, I was able to reattach it successfully. 

PS. I recently scored (2) FREE working Ones through eBay! I also got 2 nice Inspires for $3 total and don't really like Inspire but I had a gift card to burn and can't resist bargains 😇

Best Answer

@Williger  what's amazing is there are people on eBay still selling the Fitbit Force, which was recalled years ago. Not sure why they would keep trying to sell it, knowing there was a problem and it was recalled. I like the deals you got. At least your Fitbit collection isn't harming anyone!

Best Answer

@Odyssey13 that's a bit disturbing to me too! Force lasted a total of 4 months on the market before being recalled and nearly 10,000 people injured!! Despite people selling them, none have sold (click "sold items"). Shockingly, people sell the Fitbit Ultra and they do sell. Who the heck uses the Ultra? Do they even still connect?

Best Answer
0 Votes