Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two devices?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I wear a Fitbit one due to working in a kitchen and can't have wrist worn one. I'd like to buy a charge for when I'm not at work, does anyone know if I can have two devices on one app at the same time?
If yes how does it work?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @chap. Sure you can. The following help documents talks to this. Please click here Two trackers to one account.

Hope this helps. Have a nice day.

TandemWalker.png            TW             TandemWalker.png

(If this tip solved the problem for you, please mark this post solved, as this will be helpful to other users experiencing similar issues.) 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

@chap

When linking the tracker to the account, it be added as second tracker to the account automatically. It's possible to change between wearing trackers at any time.

It's only possible to have multiple trackers linked to the account when each are from a different model.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @chap. Sure you can. The following help documents talks to this. Please click here Two trackers to one account.

Hope this helps. Have a nice day.

TandemWalker.png            TW             TandemWalker.png

(If this tip solved the problem for you, please mark this post solved, as this will be helpful to other users experiencing similar issues.) 

Best Answer

i have a fitbit ONE that i'm having issues with on syning and i have a good watch..  and i want to buy the surge or blaze..    can link it to the online and app and then flip between the ONE and Wrist fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Read post above. ☺
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes you can, as long as the devices are different you can have several, I do it everyday. (For work).

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

so if i have FITBIT ONE and CHARGE HR.  i wont lose my data once i delete one from the account.

Best Answer
0 Votes