Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using fitbit one and charge hr

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I love my fitbit charge but looking for something I don't have to wear on my wrist for summer so got the fitbit one can I use the fitbit one in the day and the charge at night to track sleep and link together for data if that makes sense thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Yes you can

in the latest update from Fitbit they a own ses that they will be able to change Fitbit automatically, as in you can you the one in the day and the Charge in the night! All you have to do is switch in between of a sync

Fitbit One Expert, Moto G5

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

It does make perfect sense, and yes you can!

You can connect multiple fitbits to the same fitbit account as long as they are different types. I have the One, Charge 2 and Blaze connected to mine.

It can get a bit confused if you wear more than one at the same time and I find it best to sync before swapping but it works fine. There's some more information on this here:

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1715

Best Answer

Yes you can

in the latest update from Fitbit they a own ses that they will be able to change Fitbit automatically, as in you can you the one in the day and the Charge in the night! All you have to do is switch in between of a sync

Fitbit One Expert, Moto G5
Best Answer
0 Votes