Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekly Exercise Tracker Failed

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I like to use the weekly exercise tracker, but recently it is not recording my exercise. For instance, yesterday I went for a 30 minute walk, I started the tracker and it appeared to be working as the timer was activated and the GPS had found my location. At the end of the walk I pressed the finish button, all stats were on the screen, but when I went back to the dashboard the activity had disappeared. Can anyone help?

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

@Nicki7568 Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for reporting the situation you are experiencing with One and the exercises not showing when finished.

I'd recommend performing a restart on your One. This always helps when this things happens. You can do this a couple of times.

Then, please make sure that your One is syncing properly to your dashboard. If it is not syncing, then that is the reason why the activities are not shown on the list. Please try these syncing troubleshooting steps to sort that out.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem. I have restarted my One and uninstalled and reinstalled the android app.

Any other suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@turtlegirlM7 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for reporting you are experiencing the same with Fitbit One. Thanks for trying those steps in order to sort this out. 

How are you tracking your activities? Are you using exercise mode on your One? Try pressing and hold the button on your One until you see a timer start. The icons will blink while it is tracking your activity and you will see a stopwatch. Once you are done, hold down the button until the timer stops. Sync your tracker and check if the activity shows.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm trying to map my walks. I use the Fitbit app and start and end the activity but the map does not appear. The app tells me how far I went, my pace and total time but the map is blank.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@turtlegirlM7 Thanks for your reply and for providing that information! 

Please make sure you are following these steps to track your activity with your phone's GPS. 

If you are, but still no map, please try logging out from the Fitbit app, rebooting your phone, and logging back in. That has helped other users in the past.

Best Answer
0 Votes
It worked today. Thanks.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
Best Answer

@turtlegirlM7 Thanks for your reply! I'm very glad to hear that the weekly exercises are showing the map now.

Also, take a look at the Discussions Board as you will find a lot of interesting things there. Feel free to post on any thread you want. If you are looking for Fitbit friends to compete with on challenges, check this thread to add some! 

See you around! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

It quit mapping again. Mapped last week but not this week.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@turtlegirlM7 Thanks for your reply and for providing that information.

Did you checked if the GPS was on during the run? Also, did you started the activity using Mobile Run? Please check the steps on this help article. 

If it keeps failing, try logging out from the Fitbit app, rebooting your phone, and logging back in.

Keep me posted! 

Best Answer
0 Votes