Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekly Reports missing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Fitbit One which I used to receive weekly reports    However they have somehow stopped. How can this be resolved. I have removed the tick on notifications and replaced then saved as suggested by other users but I still don't receive the weekly reports. 

Thanks in Advance

Urieboy

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

If you did it before it was to be sent then you will porblay get it next week.

Also check your spam folder

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

If you did it before it was to be sent then you will porblay get it next week.

Also check your spam folder

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

I also have not received weekly reports for several weeks.  Prior to that they came like clockwork.  I  have a Charge HR and haven't changed any of my settings.  Neither are they in my spam folder.What's up with that?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@bassetmama thanks for stopping by! please Keep in mind reports are sent out on Mondays and continue through Tuesday. Also, after verifying your spam folder, then please check your spam filter settings. Please give this a try and let me know if the issue persists. 

I'll be happy to further assist! Smiley Happy

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi
To resolve the problem I changed my email address to another account and the reports started to arrive

Have a nice day

Pat and Margaret
Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

@Urieboy thanks for getting back to me and sharing what worked for you! This is definitely a good workaround. Smiley Wink

Hope to see you around more often!

Hey have you checked our Lifestyle Discussion Forums section in the forums? There are lots of interesting topics there and I'm sure you'll make hundreds of Fitbit friends. Smiley Happy

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer