Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When did sleep data export program change ?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I'm fitbit One user.

I'd like to know when sleep data export prgram had changed that csv results showed total sleep data, not main long sleep data in a day.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@hitbit Welcome to the Fitbit family! What do you mean by main long sleep data? 

You can select the specific time periods in which you will like the data to export.

timesleep.PNG

If you select to export sleep data you should see the following:

• Time asleep.
  • Time awake.
  • Number of times you woke up.

If you see something different than that, please share a screen shot with me so I can check it out too!

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply.

Sorry, I don't have any images.

If I slept from 13:00 to 15:00 (1st sleep 2hrs) and 17:00 to 23:00 (2nd sleep 6hrs) and recorded with my fitbit one, until 2015 maybe, export csv data would show only 2nd sleep data that hrs in bed is '6' . 

But from 2016 export csv data shows the total sleep data in a day, hrs in bed is '8' , even though I try to export sleep data in 2015.

When and Why ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@hitbitHi.... That changed many months ago and I always thought it only exported the last sleep record.  It was screwing up my results. It was easier for me because mine weren't naps.. They were bathrooom breaks where the end time of the 1st sleep record was the same as the start time of the next sleep record.  I rarely see that now.

All I did was delete the 2nd record and then edit the first and extgend the awake time..

Your problem is totally different and now depends on what you wish to see/report..

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, thank you and I'm fine to hear the fact program had really changed.

In fact, I used fitbit ones for a kind of research studies. So I was very surprised as aware of these changes.

I also asked fitbit official support and got an enough awnser.

One problem was solved.

But...other problem remains, difficult for research use...

Best Answer
0 Votes