Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fitbit one BRING IT BACK

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

now that Goggle owns you BRING BACK THE ONE!!!!

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

I doubt that will happen

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

I agree!!! It is my favorite and when I thought I lost mine, I was on the net trying to find a replacement!! LOVE the One. I think this tracker is trying to die on me! 😭

Best Answer

Fitbit One has been the best fitness tracker I ever had. I bought Fitbit Inspire for my mother. Also I was thinking I will get one for me. Sadly my Fitbit One battery doesn't last as long as it use to. But after having seen Inspire performance and compare with my One. I have to ask Fitbit to bring The ONE BACK PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE I am begging you.

The Fitbit One community is still strong and we all love Fitbit ONE ❤️

Best Answer

LOL.................

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

agreed. please bring the fitbit one back. it’s so much superior to the inspire. i would have bought five of them by now if they were still on the market but instead I haven’t bought any fitbits

Best Answer

I agree - my employer won't allow devices like Smart watches for Security reasons.  The "One" is dumb enough I can still use it.  Anything with email/cellular interfaces is not allowed.  May be out of luck soon as the old devices are phased out.

Best Answer
yup. It really seems like a missed opportunity. Discreet, under-clothing devices have a market. Not everyone wants to have a visible tracker on their wrist.
Best Answer