Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where do you purchase fitbit one holders

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had a fitbit one holder for quite some time.  When it broke I bought two different ones on eBay which only lasted a few months each.  I know fitbit doesn't carry them anymore.  Can you tell me where you purchase yours or if on eBay what to look for or a seller to look for?  I look my burgundy one, but would like it to last longer.

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Amazon has them but they are getting low in stock. Might want to buy a couple

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Are they good ones though?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I cant answer that. I did buy 2 and I will let you know when I get them.

But They will probably all be gone by then. They buyer I got it from only had 2 left after I bought mine

Community Council Member

Best Answer

@homeschool6 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for posting your inquiry about the Fitbit clip holder.

If customer support already informed you that they don't have them anymore; is because the One is no longer being fabricated. Smiley Sad

However, @WendyB suggestion sounds interesting. You might consider it, just note it is not an official Fitbit product so we should check if they are good. 

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

@homeschool6 while these are not as sturdy as fitbits cases are im sure they will be fine until my 2 fitbit ones die.

You cant buy them else where so you just need to make do. 

Community Council Member

Best Answer

Thank-you!  Actually I ended up purchasing a fitbit one on ebay.  I was nervous if I didn't it wouldn't last as long as the two I bought on ebay were really cheaply made.  Thank-you! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@homeschool6 Thanks for your reply and for providing those details. I'm really glad to read that you bought a new Fitbit One. 

Once you receive the new tracker please follow these instructions to set it up and not loose any of your previous data.

@WendyB Thanks for your help on this thread!

See you around! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

This is a bit of a late reply, but maybe it will help someone else, if it’s too late.

I personally bought replacement One clips on Amazon, the MDW brand, and found them to be better quality than FitBit’s own clips. The silicone is sturdier, a little thicker without adding bulk, and the tips were much less likely to come off or break. I used one for more than a year, before the tip on the clip became loose. I wasn’t that upset though, because you can buy several clips for a little more than just one of the FitBit clips.

Unfortunately, the One has been discontinued, and I lost mine, so I’m stuck without while FitBit refuses to respond to detailed suggestions to offer a clip-on model with the same features that is accessible for people who cannot wear a wrist model... But there are still clips available on Amazon =/

Best Answer
0 Votes

I almost bought that brand before deciding to buy it on amazon.  I was afraid it was another cheapie one.  I'm glad to hear it is well made.  I don't understand why they no longer make the one.  I don't like things on my wrist.  I'm nervous I'll have an issue down the road not being able to find more. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@homeschool6 Thanks for your reply and for sharing those details. Also, thanks for your feedback regarding Fitbit One.

Please check this thread regarding the One to find Fitbit's official statement on it. 

@kemOx I hope you're doing well! Thanks for sharing the experience you have had with One replacement clips. I'm sure this will help other users looking for this kind of information. 

Please vote for this Feature Suggestion which is asking for a new clip on tracker. The more votes, the better. 

Hope this helps. See you around! Smiley Happy

Best Answer