Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agenda doesn't support multiple accounts for Android

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently upgraded to a Charge 4 from the Charge 2. I have a personal account and work account setup on my Pixel 3XL running Android 10. I receive calendar notifications for both my work and personal accounts on the Charge 4 (as I did on the Charge 2). However, I can not view my work calendar with the Agenda app on the device, only my personal calendar shows up. I can not find a setting to change in the Fitbit app.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @LLoots86. Welcome! It's great to see a new face around.

Thanks for sharing that you got the Charge 4 and let me help you with your questions about the Agenda app. Let me explain that the Agenda app supports multiple calendars, however they have to be linked to the default calendar app on your Pixel 3XL phone. If that's correct, try the following steps to adjust the settings of the Agenda app:

1. Open the Fitbit app on your phone and tap on your profile icon.
  2. Tap on the Charge 4 > Apps. Scroll down and tap the gear icon next to Agenda.
  3. Choose which calendars to show on your device, the color for events linked to each calendar, and whether you want to see blocks of free time.
  4. Make sure to sync your Charge 4 to see today’s and tomorrow’s events in the Agenda app.

Let me know how it goes.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LizzyFitbit, thank you for your response. I have tried those steps, and only my personal account shows up as "COM.GOOGLE" (screenshot below).

I need my work account to show up, as my corporate policies prevent me from sharing my work calendar with accounts outside our corporation (my personal account). So, I have my personal account shared with my work account so that I can view them both from one account. Both accounts use Google Calendar as the app, which is the default.

Screenshot (Jun 23, 2020 3_10_50 PM).png

Thank you again for your help. It is greatly appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you ever figure this issue out? I'm having the same problem. Even though I have my work calendar turned to the "on" position in addition to my personal calendar, only my personal calendar events show up. Turning my personal calendar off (and leaving my work calendar "on") shows absolutely no events whatsoever.

Best Answer

Dear Fitbit - could you please stop ignoring this! There are several entries reporting similar problems, and you are doing NOTHING to solve it! It may be a surprise to you, but a calendar app that shows "dinner with Aunt Petunia" but not you meetings is useless. So either get it fixed, or stop advertising that the device comes with an agenda app. Please!

Best Answer

Was this ever addressed i have had same issue.

Best Answer