Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alarm not working Charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ever since Daylight Savings time my alarm wont allow me to set a 2am alarm. It lets me set a 2pm alarm and any other time AM alarm but not a 2 am alarm. I have to be up at 245am for work so setting a 159am or a 3am doesnt do me any good. Ive tried editing it on the pc dashboard - Ive tried setting a 245pm and then editing it, Ive tried going to 24 hour time and doing it that way but nothing works. Ive deleted the alarm and reset. Ive turned my phone off and then back on. Not sure what else to try. I have version 110 of the operating system (or whatever its called).

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Community @kaceyellis. I would like to know if you keep having problems with your Charge timezone? If you do, I recommend Restarting your Charge. If this process doesn't work, feel free to contact our Support Team.

Let me know the outcome! Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue with mine.  I keep trying to set a 2:30 am alarm and as soon as I hit "ok" after setting the time it automatically adds 1 hour to it, ie. 3:30.  It doesn't matter at what time during the 2 am hour that I choose it will add 1 hour.  If I set it during any other hour it accepts whatever time I set it at.

Best Answer
0 Votes