Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All day sync not available anymore

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My "all-day sync" and "always connected" settings have disappeared completely.  I can't find the option anywhere, and my Fitbit will only sync if I manually force it to.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
12 REPLIES 12

Hi @scifigal2k, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for your post. To improve your experience with notifications, syncing, and firmware updates, we removed the option to turn off all-day sync from the Fitbit app on Android phones. When your phone is near your Fitbit device with Bluetooth turned on, it periodically syncs with the Fitbit app to update your stats and download available firmware updates. 

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Charger2 has not synced a very long time.   I have it on 2 devices and it doesn't work on either one. WHY???

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have followed your instructions and the instructions under Help feature and my hr2 is not syncing with android phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community Forums @surso and @Mligg, it's a pleasure to assist you both.

To resolve the syncing difficulties you're experiencing with your Charge 2 devices, I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on your mobile devices that's preventing the syncing procedure to be completed.

Then, you can move forward to the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes. 

I'll be around if further assistance is needed.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Do I have to sync daily now?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your reply @surso.

Not necessary, you can sync your device many times during the day or just once, we usually recommend that you sync your Charge 2 daily but I personally sync my Fitbit every 2 days. Most Fitbit devices record detailed minute-by-minute data for 7 days and Fitbit devices can store daily totals for up to 30 days.

Don't hesitate to ask me any additional questions you may have, I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes
thanks for the info buy when i tried to sync today and it didn't work, this
is annoying
Best Answer
0 Votes

I can't get my fitbit to connect to myfitness pal. I need my steps to factor in. Can you help?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I can't get mine to connect to anything!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am not liking my new Fitbit Inspire HR.  I have most things turned off but wish I could turn all day sync off.  My phone was at 100% at 8 am and now it is at 71%.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So all-day sync is always on? And I don't have to manually sync my device?

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is ridiculous bc now my music controls won't work. I use youtube music and it's the only way I can use skip/ play or pause/ volume controls!! 😡

Best Answer
0 Votes