Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App crashes when selecting Exercise Shortcuts

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am trying to change the Exercise Shortcuts on my Charge 4. When I go to select the Exercise Shortcuts, the app freezes, sometimes backing up one screen, sometimes closing the app completely. I downloaded the most recent firmware, the most recent app, and cleared the memory cache, and still the problem persists.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @bassman2k 

I would try uninstalling the Fitbit App, clearing memory cache again, restart your phone then reinstall the Fitbit App. Log back into the Fitbit App as you normally would and try to change the exercise short cut now. 
😉 Hopefully all it needed was a refreshing. Please come back and let me know if this worked for you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried it and same problem. When I click on Account, then on the device (Charge 4), I see the general settings. The Sync says it was synced a moment ago. I tap on Exercise Shortcuts and it locks for a moment on a white screen, then takes me back to the account page. The status of the Charge 4 says Looking... and then Syncing... and then Synced. If I do this two or three times the app just closes completely. My phone is a Galaxy A50.

Best Answer
0 Votes