Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Band broke and I lost my fitbit

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So....I bought the fitbit a year ago and really love it. After a few months though, the band broke while I was at home and I had to get in touch with the company for a replacement. They were very accommodating and sent me a replacement band straight away! Fast forward to 2 days ago, I was out with my friends and the band broke again. However, this time, I had no idea where I lost my fitbit because this happened in a crowded downtown area. Do you know if the company can do anything to help me in this case? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Update: They told me that the limited warranty for my tracker has already expired so the only thing they could do was giving me a 25% discount on a new fitbit. Alas, it wasn't the "watch" itself that broker per say. It was the replacement band they gave me late last year that broke. *sigh* I don't know if I want to invest in a new fitbit just to have it suddenly break and having to purchase a new one every time. 

Thanks Carol for the reply 🙂 I went ahead and contacted support about this. Hopefully they will be able to help me. Hope you have a great day!

Cheers ❤️

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

The best thing to do is contact Support again and let them know what happened. Sorry you have to go thru this. 

Best Answer

Update: They told me that the limited warranty for my tracker has already expired so the only thing they could do was giving me a 25% discount on a new fitbit. Alas, it wasn't the "watch" itself that broker per say. It was the replacement band they gave me late last year that broke. *sigh* I don't know if I want to invest in a new fitbit just to have it suddenly break and having to purchase a new one every time. 

Thanks Carol for the reply 🙂 I went ahead and contacted support about this. Hopefully they will be able to help me. Hope you have a great day!

Cheers ❤️

Best Answer

Great solution. Here, Buy Another one, 25% off 

not buying another, not buying a band. I’ve paid well for their technology maintenance.

Best Answer
0 Votes