Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change Charge 3 Clock face

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been trying to change the clock face on my Charge 3. I followed the instructions and the only thing I get is a spinning wheel. I have uninstalled and re-installed the app, re-booted and powered down the Fitbit with no success.

Is this a known issue? FYI my Android OS is 11

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @GMJL.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Charge 3. Thank you for trying to resolve them before contacting us.

Please make sure to have the latest version of the Fitbit app (3.42). For instructions on how to check your current version and update, please visit this article and open the menu "How do I update the Fitbit app?".

Then, please follow these steps to change the clock face.

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @GMJL.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Charge 3. Thank you for trying to resolve them before contacting us.

Please make sure to have the latest version of the Fitbit app (3.42). For instructions on how to check your current version and update, please visit this article and open the menu "How do I update the Fitbit app?".

Then, please follow these steps to change the clock face.

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer

Thanks for the response and my apologies for not replying sooner. It appears that I did not have the latest version of the Fitbit app on my phone. Updated with the latest version along with the firmware update and everything is working great.

Thanks again!

Best Answer

Thanks for your response, @GMJL.

I'm glad to hear that you've resolved the issue you experienced with your Fitbit Charge 3. Thank you for letting us know.

On another note, you are welcome to visit the Health & Wellness board to talk with other members about health and fitness.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes