Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't go back to clock face

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Perhaps it's me but once I get into a submenu I cannot get back to the clock. Whatever swipe I perform the display just goes black. It's annoying and not user friendly at all. With Charge 2 it was easy and predictable. Just cycle with the button. 

Any advice? Any secret handshake procedure needed?

Thanks a lot

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

Try left side button to take you back.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Yes, cycle the "button," which is not a physical button.  If you look on both sides of the tracker, you'll see one has an indentation.  That's the back button.  If it doesn't take you back from where you are, it's probably waiting for some other choice by you to complete whatever your doing, first.

Best Answer

Download the User manual.

Best Answer

Thank you for advice and feedback!

When I push the side button the display often just goes black and when pressed again I'm back to same submenu. Swiping sideways just turns off the screen. 

Is there a region on the display to swipe? For example the middle part of the display? I notice when swiping with pressure it does not work. Seems little pressure is enough or even required to effectively swipe. Any thoughts? 

Manual does not provide much info on this. 

Best Answer
Thanks for the manual, Rich_Laue
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for link to manual. Much appreciated

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello guys, I hope you are doing fine.

I understand how are you feeling and appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this going back to clock face issue.

I would like to know if you keep experiencing this problem? You can go back to the clock face by just pressing the home button as mentioned by our friends.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes! Thanks for the manual.Now why couldn't they put a link to that on the fitbit box??

Best Answer

It's great to welcome you, @Triskellion.

I am glad to hear that the instructions provided worked for you and appreciate the feedback about the manual link in the Fitbit box.

The best place to make your voice heard is the feature suggestions board in our community. Please take a moment to visit and give us your feedback. If you find that a similar suggestion has already been made by another member of the community, you can vote for their idea and add your comments.

Keep the stepping up.

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you all for feedback.  I

a

able to get back to the home screen now. It's different than Fitbit charge 2 (real button). I personally do not like the way it works.

The vibration feedback is so small I don't notice it. Hence when not focusing on the button / watch any button push results in unreliable results. While exercising it's nearly impossible to reliable use the touch button. I am unable to feel if I touched it or not.. any if unlucky it jumps to places I did not intend.  

If I for example start running mode. Press the button I often arrive in agenda or don't disturb menu. Going back to running mode becomes a challenge.  So I learned this is a nice watch when not exercising. 

Best Answer

I have the same issue. I have to install a different clock in order to get back to the home screen. I have a feeling this will get returned.

Best Answer
0 Votes