Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot add Revolut Virtual Visa card to my Fitbit Wallet on Charge 4

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there. Have a Charge 4 and an iPhone XR. Recently enrolled to Revolut as well, hoping I can use the Fitbit Pay feature with a Revolut card (as stated on the Fitbit homepage, for my country (=Hungary): here: https://www.fitbit.com/global/us/technology/fitbit-pay/banks), and tried to add my Revolut Virtual Visa card to the Fitbit Wallet ... and received the well known, generic error message: "Uh oh! Looks like we don't support this card for use with Fitbit Pay. ...". Certainly contacted Revolut as well, but they sent me back to Fitbit. @Fitbit: Is this a known bug please? If this is the case, then why do you advertise on your mentioned homepage that Revolut is supported? That is concretely misleading customers (i.e. that was the only reason for me to get into a Revolut-relationship). Hoping for a fast and positive answer here or directly to my email-address - thanks very much. 

Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25

Yes, paying with it is still something I need to test out to confirm (just found the possible solution a couple of hours ago), but it does look far better at this point.

Glad I could help. 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks very much for the hint! Placed immediately the request for a virtual mastercard at Revolut. 
If this will solve my problem with the Fitbit Pay, then I will pay you a beer! 

Best Answer

Got my virtual MasterCard card from Revolut and could successfully add that to FitbitPay, wooooooooow!

Thanks very much! Certainly, still to be verified, if real payment works, but you anyway made my day!

All the best! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tested today this setup and it worked! 
Bit cumbersome though the “preparation process” (in prior to the payment) of selecting on the screen of the Charge 4 (or 5) the numbers of your PIN (which allows you to actually pay with your pre-registered bank-card, or, in other words, which allows the FitbitPay process to work), but it certainly works, so, me happy now! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for this solution. It worked for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much this has worked for me I really appreciate it as revolut didn't seem to know the answer and neither did Fitbit until I told them your fix and they instantly did it for me

Best Answer
0 Votes