Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Band for charge 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I was just trying to change the wrist band for my charge 3. I pressed the buttons on the sides down. The one on top was harder to push down but it worked eventually.

Now, the same button on top doesn't seem to hold the band. It looks like it stuck down. I tried to push it up to release it, it is not working.

Is there a trick to it?

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

The same thing happened to me.  I got a new band.  When I tried to put it on - one side wouldn't snap in.  I tried the old and and it would no longer snap in on one side.  The button might be stuck but I can't see how to fix it.

Best Answer

I called Support. As usual they don't have solution. They don't have repair capacity or facility. They said I need to buy a new one and offered 25% discount. Like i ever gonna buy fitbit again. 

I paid 120$ for this watch and it only lasted a year.

What I did, I brought super glue and used it to attach the band to the sides. It worked but I hope it doesn't fall. 

Best Answer

I wish I had seen this before I bought a replacement band.....not much help from FitBit!

Best Answer
0 Votes

How did the superglue work?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Charge 3 was purchased because I had the same problem with my Charge 2 needing a new band.  Now my 3 is doing the exact same thing.  Sounds like it is the same exact problem so let us now refer to it as a “known issue”

This is my 4th Fitbit, my first two I passed down.  Contemplating switching to Apple before buying a 5th Fitbit - wonder if the band connections are more reliable?

Best Answer
0 Votes