Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 won't sync anymore

As the title says, my charge 2 has stopped syncing. I've uninstalled & reinstalled the app, I've restarted my phone, & force stopped the app. None of those are working. Is there something I haven't thought of or overlooked? Or has my charge 2 finally tapped out.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @nusaka. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. I'm sorry to hear that your Charge 2 is still not syncing. I will do my best to help you with this!

To better assist you, would you mind confirming if you've already tried all tips and recommendations provided here Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

If you have but to no avail, please try the following in the order listed:

• Unpair your Fitbit device from your phone's Bluetooth and Fitbit app.
  • Unpair other Bluetooth devices that you may also have paired to your phone's Bluetooth settings.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use. This can help to prevent connectivity issues or Bluetooth interference.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth on your phone.
  • Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
  • Set up your Fitbit device.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Fitbit device.
  • Once your Fitbit device is paired and syncing, please proceed to set up your other Bluetooth devices to your phone again. 

With the steps above, what I want you to do is to pair your Charge 2 first to your phone's Bluetooth settings before any other Bluetooth device is connected to your phone. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is partly the same problem for me. Often my charge 2 will connect via Bluetooth, but only my sleep doesn’t update. 

when I try to manually enter sleep, I’m told there’s already a sleep log-but it’s not showing. 
I’d appreciate any help you can give. 

cheers!

Pat

Best Answer
0 Votes