Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 Screen Brightness

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

In bright sunlight, I can't read the screen of my Charge 2.  Is there a way to increase the brightness of the screen?  Thanks@

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Sorry, Bob, there is not.  What you are seeing is the nature of the beast.  Fitbit corrected that in later models by using an Ambient Light Sensor.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Sorry, Bob, there is not.  What you are seeing is the nature of the beast.  Fitbit corrected that in later models by using an Ambient Light Sensor.

Best Answer

@bobwilk sadly no. When I wore my Charge 2, I would stand under a tree to check my stats. As @SunsetRunner pointed out, the Ionic and Versa were updated with brighter screens..

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

When I first got my watch I was able to adjust the brightness. So I do not understand why now I can not. 

Best Answer

The brightness has never been adjustable on the Charge 2.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The “charge 2” running data screens are sondim that they are useless—cannot read time, distance or heartbeat without taking off sunglasses and standing under a tree. Did no one test this device st all?

Best Answer

The “charge 2” running data screens are so dim that they are useless—cannot read time, distance or heartbeat without taking off sunglasses and standing under a tree. Did no one test this device st all?

Best Answer