Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 Sweat Proof?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello everyone,

I just received a FitBit Charge 2 for Christmas and I am super excited! I have been reading some of the other chat boards and I see that most people say that the Charge 2 can be worn in the rain and will even survive the shower, but my question is if it holds up with a lot of sweat? I only ask because the charging port of the Charge 2 is directly on my skin and I tend to sweat quite a bit when I get moving. Please let me know!

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@Rronate, it is very much sweat resistant. I sweat heavily during workouts, and it has never bother my Charge 2, which I have been wearing since August. After a workout & shower, I clean the band and tracker before putting it back on.

Best Answer

http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1598

All Fitbit trackers are water-resistant, which means they are rain-proof and splash-proof and can stand up to even the sweatiest workout. Do not swim or shower with your tracker unless noted below:

• The Fitbit Flex 2 is swim and shower proof. 
  • The Fitbit Alta is shower proof.

Whenever you get your tracker wet, dry it thoroughly before putting it back on.

-

It's not recommended to shower or swim with the Charge 2. In case of getting damaged that way, warranty may not count.

Merry Christmas

Christmas

Best Answer
0 Votes

Every FitBit is sweat proof.

Android and iPhone 6s. Versa, Flex 2, and Zip
Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had 2 fail so far of this model mid workout due to heavy sweating during aerobic class 

Best Answer