Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 blank screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Having issues with charge 2 and no screen but it syncs ok. 

new charge 2  purchased - firmware error and will not update. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I have no screen display but syncs. Any advice?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Sharonmorris @DV2213. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that the screen of your Fitbit devices are blank. I will do my best to help you with that! 

Please restart your Fitbit device as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the community forums @Sharonmorris @DV2213 

Thank you for taking the time to share the inquiry regarding Charge 2. Sorry to know the difficulty that you are experiencing.

@Sharonmorris, please perform a restart as indicated in this help article: How do I restart my Fitbit device? Please see, How do I update my Fitbit device?

In addition, change the clock face following the steps listed here: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?

@DV2213 While reviewing your information I've been informed that you already contacted the Support Team for further assistance with this. In this case, they will let you know how to proceed. Please keep in contact with them and take a look at your inbox. 

Best Answer
0 Votes