Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 circuit training

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, 

Does anyone know what the best setting for circuit training on a charge 2 would be? I don't see an option in my exercise menu.

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello my friend @Dklein! Hmmmm... have you tried editing your shortcut options to add "Circuit Training? Because this exercise is listed to use with your Charge 2. Follow these instructions to add it:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the Account tab.
  2. Tap your tracker tile. 
  3. Tap Exercise Shortcuts.
  4. To add a new shortcut, tap the + icon and select an exercise. 
  5. To remove a shortcut, swipe left on an exercise name. 
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello my friend @Dklein! Hmmmm... have you tried editing your shortcut options to add "Circuit Training? Because this exercise is listed to use with your Charge 2. Follow these instructions to add it:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the Account tab.
  2. Tap your tracker tile. 
  3. Tap Exercise Shortcuts.
  4. To add a new shortcut, tap the + icon and select an exercise. 
  5. To remove a shortcut, swipe left on an exercise name. 
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Thank you!!!!!!  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can someone tell me how to add circuit training to my Fitbit Charge 2.  I can't figure it out from the previous (older) instructions.  I am not seeing "Scroll down and select Exercise Shortcuts."  Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes