Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 is not recording sleep hours correctly.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the last several nights, my Charge 2 has been recording my sleep hours incorrectly.  It has shown that I slept only 1 hour during one night, recorded 3 sleep periods during the day, and last night (2/3/18) recorded 11 hours sleep staring at 5:00pm Saturday until 6:00am Sunday.  Any suggestions?  Also, I cannot connect to Fitbit Company help unless I use Twitter.  I do not have and do not want a Twitter account.  How can I reach them by direct email?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

It's nice to see you around the forums @Quilterlady! Your sleep data hasn't been never showed up correctly? One thing I recommend is switching your heart rate setting to 'On' instead of 'Auto.' If the heart rate setting is set to 'On' your heart rate will always be active. Keep in mind that you need to record heart rate to calculate sleep stages. If you were to turn off heart rate, your sleep logs will go back to the classic style.

In addition, I think it's great that you update the Fitbit app to the latest version (iOS and Android). I always recommend keeping both the tracker and the Fitbit app up to date with the latest versions. 

Also, please take a look at all the requirements for receiving sleeping stages in this post

In regards to our Fitbit Support contact, our most effective channels are via chat and phone. You can reach us by clicking here there's no need to create a Twitter accountWoman Wink

Give this and go and let me know how it goes!  

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for trying to help. Saturday night to Sunday am, my Fitbit recorded my sleep as 13+hours.  Last night it was correct. I am scheduled to have an overnight sleep study later this week.  I will try to let you know how my Fitbit corresponds to the medical tracking I put.

Best Answer
0 Votes

please help me my fitbit2 is not recording sleep hours correctly

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is it on to tight or loose, I’ve notice it doesn’t record. Idk if it’s just mine that’s extremely sensitive.

Best Answer
0 Votes