Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 stopped synching

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried all the recommended things but charge 2 stopped syncing three days ago with both my iPad and iPhone which operate on IOS 15.1

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, my Charge 2 also stopped on the 25th. Today I've restarted my phone and pressed the sync now button and it probably took close to 10 minutes but it has finally synchronised. It looked like it wasn't doing anything on the sync progress bar but then everything appeared. Only problem is now is says I have 20%battery, even thought jts fully charged. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @ruthine7727. Thank you for letting us know that your Charge 2 stopped syncing. 

Please check that you have the latest version of the app and confirm that you have followed the steps of: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Wasn't my question...but ty
Best Answer
0 Votes
I have read all the articles and tried everything I can but it still won’t sync on either device
Ruth Cole

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, my Charge 2 also stopped on the 25th. Today I've restarted my phone and pressed the sync now button and it probably took close to 10 minutes but it has finally synchronised. It looked like it wasn't doing anything on the sync progress bar but then everything appeared. Only problem is now is says I have 20%battery, even thought jts fully charged. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Charge 2 finally synced this morning. I think it was when I restarted the app. I also removed an old flex device which seemed to be interfering with syncing. Anyway very relieved and thanks for help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us @ruthine7727 and @Cj-Cj. I'm glad to hear that you were able to sync your Fitbit devices.

Is your app still showing the wrong battery level @Cj-Cj.

Maybe the Flex was the thing that didn't let you sync @ruthine7727.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried all of them but still my charge 2 isnt sync.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Pinkal. Thank you for letting us know that you tried all advised troubleshooting steps to sync your Charge 2.

I understand how frustrating this could be and the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Sigue participando en los foros. 

Best Answer
0 Votes