Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 won't sync after upgrading iPhones

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Updated my iPhone today and although my personal details have transferred, my fitbit Charge 2 won't sync. Have deleted and reinstalled app, as well as turning phone off and back on to no avail. Help!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey there @Blossom62, it's nice to see you here! Thanks for already troubleshooting this syncing issue between your Charge 2 and your new iPhone S6, nice way to go! Smiley Wink 

Syncing difficulty is usually caused by a missing requirement. Verify each requirement before moving on to the troubleshooting steps.

If your device still won't sync, try these steps:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app. 
  2. Go to Settings > Bluetooth and turn Bluetooth off and back on.
  3. Open the Fitbit app.
  4. If your Fitbit device didn't sync, restart your iPhone. 
  5. Open the Fitbit app.
  6. Restart your Fitbit.
  7. If your Fitbit device won't sync after the restart, log in to your Fitbit account on a different phone, tablet, or computer and try to sync.
  8. If your Fitbit device still doesn’t sync, remove all other Fitbit devices from your account and from the list of connected Bluetooth devices on your iPhone and try to sync.

Give this a shot and let me know the outcome! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hey there @Blossom62, it's nice to see you here! Thanks for already troubleshooting this syncing issue between your Charge 2 and your new iPhone S6, nice way to go! Smiley Wink 

Syncing difficulty is usually caused by a missing requirement. Verify each requirement before moving on to the troubleshooting steps.

If your device still won't sync, try these steps:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app. 
  2. Go to Settings > Bluetooth and turn Bluetooth off and back on.
  3. Open the Fitbit app.
  4. If your Fitbit device didn't sync, restart your iPhone. 
  5. Open the Fitbit app.
  6. Restart your Fitbit.
  7. If your Fitbit device won't sync after the restart, log in to your Fitbit account on a different phone, tablet, or computer and try to sync.
  8. If your Fitbit device still doesn’t sync, remove all other Fitbit devices from your account and from the list of connected Bluetooth devices on your iPhone and try to sync.

Give this a shot and let me know the outcome! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I followed all these instructions, and my iphone will not find my fully charged Charge2

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same problem.  I ended up discovering that my watch was still pairing with my old phone.  I turned off Bluetooth on my old phone and then paired my Charge3 with my new phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes