Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 won't sync

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Charge 2 will not sync. I remeber when I used to uninstall/install fitbit connect but I've found no link anymore.

How do I sync now?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @bdshirl. Thanks for stopping by in the Fitbit Community Forums. @willjoe Thanks for your help!

Regarding Fitbit Connect, please note the option to sync with your Windows phone or computer ended in October 2022.

To sync your Fitbit device, download and use the Fitbit app for iPhones or Android phones. See How do Fitbit devices sync their data?

If you continue having syncing difficulties after installing the Fitbit app on your phone, please see Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Make sure your Fitbit device software and your smartphone's software are both up to date. Check whether your smartphone has a WiFi or cellular data connection. Ensure your WiFi and Bluetooth are not enabled simultaneously; otherwise, it can prevent your Fitbit from syncing. Sync your Fitbit to one device at a time.

Regards,

Will

Best Answer

Hi there, @bdshirl. Thanks for stopping by in the Fitbit Community Forums. @willjoe Thanks for your help!

Regarding Fitbit Connect, please note the option to sync with your Windows phone or computer ended in October 2022.

To sync your Fitbit device, download and use the Fitbit app for iPhones or Android phones. See How do Fitbit devices sync their data?

If you continue having syncing difficulties after installing the Fitbit app on your phone, please see Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
None of these suggestions addressed my problem.
Best Answer
Now every time I start logging into my fitbit account I get 'unknown error occurred'. That's helpful.
Best Answer
0 Votes

so what if you don't have a smart phone and still use computer

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't use a smart phone, tablet or ipad.

I use an Airbook laptop since it has an older OS.

All my devices with a more up to date OS simply will not work with fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wow!  That sucks!  Now I have the choice to get an app on my phone that either tracks more than I want it to or one that I can pay extra for to do the same things that I used to be able to get on my desktop computer.  Looks like I don't have a Fitbit anymore, unless Gitbit decides to support Fitbit Connect again.  Sad to see this go.

Marnie

Best Answer