Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 001 on screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So my Fitbit isn't working or doing anything really. It was just a blank screen that vibrates when I touch the button on the side for long periods of time. I can't get it to restart. Now it has a Fitbit logo or half of one anyways and says 001. Has anyone else had this happen and been able to fix it because I'm getting very frustrated and I can't afford a new tracker.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@Pooh-bear It's nice to have you on board!

Sorry to hear about this and thank you for trying to restart your tracker. Since the issue persists I suggest you contact our Support team for further assistance. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Hope this helps.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have done that. They didn't know how to fix it apparently my warranty is
up and offered a 35% discount which is great however I am a college student
soon to graduate and can't afford a new tracker right now so I'm trying to
find other ways to fix it
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the exact same issue.  13 month old tracker, best they can do is 35% discount.  It's obviously a software issue.  So disappointed in Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Glad to know I'm not alone. I've tried just about everything to no avail.
Still holding on to hope someone can fix it.
Best Answer
0 Votes

i gave up. had a detailed discussion with their support and its pretty much useless. a colleague once told me that fitbits usually dont last longer than a couple of years and found this to be true the hard way. was planning to buy a new versa 3 or sense however the helplessness of the support person made me change my mind. Got a huawei watch fit instead and everything has been a breeze so far. no issues. synchronization takes a second. loaded with features. done with fitbit. 

Recommended either go for really high end watches like garmin / polar or go for the cheaper option

Best Answer
0 Votes