Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 Blank screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a charge 3 I got as a gift in 2019 .i have already had problems with lines on my screen that have never gone away and now my display is totally blank.it still vibrates so it's probably still syncing . I have tried the advice on plugging it in and holding button for 15 seconds etc and nothing has worked .

Please can someone offer some advice

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Helzbellz. Welcome to the community forums!

Thanks for being part of the Fitbit family since 2,019 and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried prior to posting. It seems that you have followed the recommended tips from this thread and since the issue has persisted, my best recommendation is that you please reach out to our Support Team for further assistance. 

Note that you can contact them through the link provided in the thread or you can click here to get connected. Also, take into consideration that you can contact them through chat or over the phone, but phone wait times are longer than normal, so I recommend initiating a chat. 

Also, please make sure to explain the inconvenience and mention the troubleshooting steps you've followed, this way they can assist you from there. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes