Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 - Delete Resting Heart Rate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi !! How are you?

Hope you can help me.

I'm doing some sort of fresh start and I've deleted all my data but it keeps showing me my resting heart rate info. How can I delete it?

Thank you!! 

Have a nice day 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Don't know if this will satisfy your needs, but one sure way to start anew is to create a new Fitbit account with a different email.  That will start everything from scratch.  But you have to be sure to remember your new email and password to avoid accidentally logging into wrong account and thinking you data has disappeared.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Thank you for taking the time but it's not what I'm looking for. I don't want to create another account. I just want to erase the data.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @SunsetRunner. Thank you for sharing your resting heart rate inquiry.

This information can´t be deleted. Your account will also show your calories. 

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would also like to be able to delete this data and start fresh.  Is this something Fitbit could add?  I deleted all of my heart rate data, but this stayed, so it doesn’t really allow you to start fresh like I had hoped.  I shouldn’t have to delete my account and set up a new one to start fresh.  It’s my data and I’d like to have control of it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @LolaGranola1. Thank you for sharing your heart rate data query.

At this time your heart rate data will stay on your account.  The best place to make your voice heard is the Feature Suggestion boardIf a similar suggestion has already been made by another member of the community, you can vote for their suggestion and add your comments. 

Best Answer
0 Votes