Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 Display Has Lines On It

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The display on my dad's charge 3 has lines through it. I'd add a photo but... Help from fitbit support would be appreciated. I posted on Twitter but have yet to hear from anyone

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Thanks for getting back to us @TheOnlyRAWDOG. I'm sorry to hear that your dad's Charge 3 display has lines through it.

Please confirm that you have restarted the device:

Open the Settings app  on your device and tap About > Reboot Device.

If your tracker is unresponsive:

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Clip the other end of the charging cable to the port on the back of the tracker. The pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the port.
  3. Make sure the button on your tracker is aligned with the button opening on the charging cable. You’ll know the connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your tracker’s display.
  4. Press and hold the button to restart your tracker for 8 seconds. Release the button. When you see a smile icon and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Nope. Still has lines but it's paired with his phone so he can see his stats there. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for letting me know that the Charge 3 still has lines and that your dad can see his stats on his phone @TheOnlyRAWDOG.

Please try a long restart: 

1. Connect the device to the charging cable. 
  2. While the device is plugged into the charging cable, press and hold the button down for 15 seconds. 
  3. The device turns on and shows a battery icon. Two vibrations occur: first a short vibration, then a medium vibration. 
  4. The device turns off.
  5. The device turns on and shows a progress bar and short vibrations occur. The progress bar completes. Note: A total of 7 short vibrations occur. 
  6. Remove the device from the charging cable. The device shuts down.
  7. Important: Plug the device into the charging cable again. 

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes