Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 Fitbit Pay - Wallet tile missing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought a fitbit charge 3 special edition yesterday. I want to load a credit card into the wallet but i do not have a wallet tile

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome on board @Johhnny, it's nice to see a new member around!  I'd recommend what my friend @N8teGee suggested.

I wanted to add here, that this may occur due because the customer's Country doesn't support Fitbit Pay.

If there are no banks in your country, you won't be able to see the Wallet tile in the Fitbit app. For a listed of supported banks/countries, visit www.fitbit.com/fitbit-pay/banks.

To see the Wallet tile in the Fitbit app, you need to set the Profile Settings Location in the app to your country of residence.

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the Account icon.
  2. Tap or click the tile with your name.
  3. Tap or click the gear icon.
  4.  Tap Add Location. (NOTE: You can choose to make this setting private)
  5. User-added image          User-added image

Let me us know the outcome, we'll be around! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
17 REPLIES 17

Hi @Johhnny, nice to see you in the community.

Have you made sure that your Charge 3 has been updated to the latest firmware version?

I would also suggest logging out of the fitbit app and then logging back in again. If the wallet tile still doesn't appear, it might be worth uninstalling and reinstalling the fitbit app.

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @Johhnny, it's nice to see a new member around!  I'd recommend what my friend @N8teGee suggested.

I wanted to add here, that this may occur due because the customer's Country doesn't support Fitbit Pay.

If there are no banks in your country, you won't be able to see the Wallet tile in the Fitbit app. For a listed of supported banks/countries, visit www.fitbit.com/fitbit-pay/banks.

To see the Wallet tile in the Fitbit app, you need to set the Profile Settings Location in the app to your country of residence.

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the Account icon.
  2. Tap or click the tile with your name.
  3. Tap or click the gear icon.
  4.  Tap Add Location. (NOTE: You can choose to make this setting private)
  5. User-added image          User-added image

Let me us know the outcome, we'll be around! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

hi MarreFitbit,

I've the same problem but the solution hasn't worked.

Have Charge 3, iPhone XS, both updated to latest software.

Wallet tile doesn't appear in Profile>Charge3>Account.

My location on the iPhone and FitBit are both set to Australia.

My bank and card are supported (both the bank's list says it is, and the FitBit list says it is. i.e. Westpac Bank)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @brad_3, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for following the recommendations I've provided above in order to show your Wallet Tile. 

Since this sounds a bit more serious, I've created a support case on your behalf - you should soon receive an email from Customer Support at the email you used to register with the Community forums. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let me know. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I dont seen to have the wallet tile either?! Just bought and updated the charge 3 and my iPhone is all updated also?! Iv tried to do everything you have said on the thread but nothing?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Josie - Do you have “Charge 3” or “Charge 3 Special Edition”?

I found that only the latter has Fitbit Pay available on it and so purchasing a Charge 3 was a complete waste 😞 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Aww i think it must just be the normal one! It reads up like it has the pay function too! I feel bumped 😫
Thank you for your reply

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Greetings,

I open the app, select my image (top left) click on my name and that’s where it stops. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. But what makes this weird/ confusing/ frustrating is that not long ago I was able to add a credit card to my Fitbit.....I wanted to add another but am stuck....please help 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi johng1671 - what device are you using? Is it either 'Charge 3' or 'Charge 3 Special Edition'?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Marre,

I have charge 3, location is Canada, phone is Google Pixel 2 XL.

Tried to reinstall the app and reconnect the tracker.

Still I don't have the wallet icon.

Please advice.

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi livar - please see the note above regarding wallet not being available for charge 3 - what device are you using? Is it 'Charge 3' or 'Charge 3 Special Edition'?

Best Answer
Hi Brad, it.is charge 3
Best Answer

Therefore see the thread above - only the charge 3 special edition has Fitbit Pay available on it. Charge 3 does not. 

Best Answer
Thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone. @livar@brad_3 Nice to see you around! @brad_3 Thank you very much for your great input! 

@livar I appreciate the detailed information and the steps you've followed. At this time, I'd like to let you know that Fitbit Pay works with Fitbit Charge 4, Fitbit Ionic, Fitbit Sense, Fitbit Versa 2, Fitbit Versa 3, and editions of Fitbit Charge 3 and Fitbit Versa that contain an NFC chip. To check if your device supports Fitbit Pay: Fitbit Charge 3: remove the bottom band and look for "Fitbit Pay" printed on the end of the tracker.

For more information, I recommend visiting this help article: What should I know about Fitbit Pay?

Hope this helps. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer

It´s the same for me

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Mbenitez68 - have you read the thread above about re: the false advertising by Fitbit ? What model Fitbit do you have?

Best Answer
0 Votes