Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 Notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can anyone provide some guidance? My charge 3 has up and decided I dont need notifications or alarms. I've chatted with 3 help support staff to which I did not receive a solution that worked. I've been through the help article on notifications for the charge 3, done a restart on my phone, app (uninstall and reinstalled), unpaired and paired, restarted the fitbit itself, tried turning off and on silent mode on the phone, DND on the fitbit itself, changed the apps that are listed as what I want to be notified about, bluetooth off and on, the list can go on and still absolutely nothing works. It has to be force synced instead of auto syncing, however when I chat with the help support staff they can see its synced but on my end its hit and miss if it shows its synced. This is extremely frustrating as I take excellent care of my device (no water ever touches it) and its charged up. Its only 2yrs old...disappointed if this is its lifespan. 

Help?

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

hI @ginja1109 what is your phone device? and how old is it

Akasdeep
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Akas  my charge 3 is about 2yrs old, its never seen water or any sort of abuse. My phone is a year old, its a Samsung so running 10 op system. In theory, nothing should be wrong with either of them and yes my phone is supported by fitbit according to the website. Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi the Fitbit system may have not put your device into the notification list 

Akasdeep
Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m not sure I follow? Can you explain further / explain how I would fix it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

So what I am saying is Fitbit did not put your phone into the notification system (so your Fitbit will not receive notifications) and there is no way to fix this...

Akas

Akasdeep
Best Answer
0 Votes

Funny....because over the last 2 years of having the tracker, notifications have worked just fine, right from out of the box....so must be a change in the newest update that resulted in my phone type not being added. Bummer because thats the whole reason why I selected the tracker. 

Thank you 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @ginja1109 in the new update they updated the system so that is why

Akasdeep
Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunate 😞

thank you for the feedback. 

Best Answer
0 Votes