Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 Screen Protector

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have just purchased a Fitbit Charge 3 and would like to buy a screen protector for it.  There are a large number of different types advertised online.  Does anyone have any experience with any of these?  Can anyone recommend any particular type?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I agree. Been using this brand since my Fitbit charge 2. Just upgraded a week ago. Do you know they have 2 versions of the screen protector for the charge 3. I had to buy the second one because it worked out for me better than the first one. There was a charger peeling issue so I think that's why they made another version. Pretty smart actually. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the forums!

I always buy the Ace Armor Shield brand. When they send one out that doesn't fit they replace it immediately. easy to apply as well

Check out the discussions boards! A lot going on and I'm sure you have some contributions as well!
Hope to see you around!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

I agree. Been using this brand since my Fitbit charge 2. Just upgraded a week ago. Do you know they have 2 versions of the screen protector for the charge 3. I had to buy the second one because it worked out for me better than the first one. There was a charger peeling issue so I think that's why they made another version. Pretty smart actually. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was informed via Fitbit Chat room that using screen protector voids warranty. I saved pdf of the conversation and intend to verify with customer service.

My wife and I both own Charge 2 and I just purchased Charge 3 as Christmas present for daughter. We have used IQ Shield but I like the cut out notch for charger that is available on the newer model of the Ace Armorshield screen protector. Note there are a number of comments on the charger ruining various brands of screen protectors. I have had no problem with my Charge 2 and IQ Shield.

Best Answer

Hi! 

I was just wondering if you heard back about the screen protectors voiding warranty? 

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have not heard anything about screen protectors voiding warranty. My
family has two charge 2 and one charge3. The initial protectors are still
working.
Best Answer
0 Votes