Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 Screen is bouncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My device's screen turns on and vibrates without me pressing the side button. I've tried rebooting and restarting the device but once removed from the charging station the screen does its own thing, turning on by itself every 5 seconds. I just did the update and it started after the update. It also isn’t accurately reading my HR or active minutes

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @bunkerj Welcome to the community forums! Thank you for the information and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried prior to posting! 

I was able to see that you have reached out to our Support Team. Since you have received assistance from them, I suggest you to update your case if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions about the outcome of your case.

Have a great day! 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes
My screen is still bouncing. Tech support gave me a discount to buy a new device because it sounds like mine is dying. Little frustrated because it is not that old.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

My charge 3 is doing the same thing. Have tried all the troubleshooting. Very frustrating!

Best Answer

@VBel Welcome to the community forums. 

Thank you for the troubleshooting steps you've tried prior to posting. I'm sorry for this experience. If restarting your Charge 3 didn't work, my best recommendation is to contact our Support Team. Click here to get connected. 

@bunkerj I apologize for the inconvenience. Note that our limited warranty provides repair or replacement of products that have a defect while still in the warranty period. If your Charge 3 is no longer under warranty, a discount is being offered. For more information, please check: 

https://www.fitbit.com/global/us/legal/returns-and-warranty

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer