Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 Weather App functionally

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am considering purchasing a Fitbit Charge 3. My one question is about the weather feature: Will I need to be close to my phone in order for the weather app to work?

Thanks in advance,

Ron J

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome on board @ronjohnson15, I'm glad to see you're interested in Charge 3! Smiley Very Happy 

Some apps, such as Weather, require All-Day Sync to be turned on for data to be sent from the Fitbit app to your watch:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon > your device image.
  2. Find the option to turn on All-Day Sync.

To set up the Weather app:

1. Open the Fitbit app and tap the Account icon > your device image.
  2. Tap Apps.
  3. Tap the gear icon next to Weather. You may need to scroll down to find the app.
  4. By default, the Weather app shows your current location, which can't be deleted. Add up to 2 additional locations you want to see in the Weather app.
  5. Sync your device with the Fitbit app. It can take a few minutes to see the updated list of locations on your device.

If the weather for your current location doesn’t appear, check that you turned on location services for the Fitbit app. For instructions, see How do I allow the Fitbit app to use my phone's GPS?

If you change locations, sync your device to see your new location in the Weather app.

Hope this helps, let me know if you need further assistance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried everything to get weather on my fitbit.  Nothing works.   When I first got it, it was on for a little while, then all of a sudden it said no weather information.  Try syncing with your phone.  I keep trying but not working!  Soooooo frustrating

Best Answer

Same boat, arrrrggghh

Best Answer