Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 black screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Screen is black

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Community, @Omih@Odyssey13 Thanks for stopping by to help our member.

@Omih I've moved your post to the Other Charge Trackers board so we can keep the forums organized. Thanks for bringing this to our attention and to work on this matter, let me recommend restarting your Charge 3 and changing the clock face.

If by any chance the issue persists, please perform a long restart with the following steps:

1. Plug your device back into the charging cable and hold the button down for 15 seconds.
  2. The device turns on and shows a battery icon. Two vibrations occur: first a short vibration, then a medium vibration. 
  3. The device turns off.
  4. The device turns on and shows a progress bar and short vibrations occur. The progress bar completes. Note: A total of 7 short vibrations occur. 
  5. Remove the device from the charging cable. The device shuts down.
  6. Important: Plug the device into the charging cable again.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Omih  which Fitbit do you have?

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community, @Omih@Odyssey13 Thanks for stopping by to help our member.

@Omih I've moved your post to the Other Charge Trackers board so we can keep the forums organized. Thanks for bringing this to our attention and to work on this matter, let me recommend restarting your Charge 3 and changing the clock face.

If by any chance the issue persists, please perform a long restart with the following steps:

1. Plug your device back into the charging cable and hold the button down for 15 seconds.
  2. The device turns on and shows a battery icon. Two vibrations occur: first a short vibration, then a medium vibration. 
  3. The device turns off.
  4. The device turns on and shows a progress bar and short vibrations occur. The progress bar completes. Note: A total of 7 short vibrations occur. 
  5. Remove the device from the charging cable. The device shuts down.
  6. Important: Plug the device into the charging cable again.
Best Answer