Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 blank screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Charge 3 screen has gone totally dark.  Responses to similar issues suggest rectifying this through settings on the device.  This is impossible to do as the screen on the device cannot be read. Any suggestions please?

Thanks

Peter

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi there, @PK1953PK. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Charge 3.

Please restart your Fitbit device as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Hope this helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Marre

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately neither option works. Factory reset - nothing. You can feel the Fitbit buz when you change the clock face but still nothing visible on the screen.

Regards

Peter

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Good luck. Unfortunately hundreds of Fitbit owners now have devices that don’t work,won’t turn on or reset. Faulty and worthless products sadly.

Best Answer

I have the same problem and have tried all the recommendations to fix with the exception of restoring to factory settings. The only thing stopping me from doing this is if it doesn't fix it I have a totally useless watch. I currently only have a useless one, because I can still use it through the app on my phone.

At which stage do I just give up and call it broken?

Model: Charge 3

Best Answer

None of these suggestions fix the horrible issues with the Charge 3. Fitbit really needs to get it together. This product is a waste of money as most of them will encounter issues. Most are not able to be fixed..they are just trash now. I will highly suggest to anyone against purchasing a Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mmm. Thanks for your post. There seems to be a bit of a consensus about this. Shame that Fitbit did not respond to my latest post too.

Peter

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit , or Google now as it is, needs to get their act together. I was sent a replacement Charge 3 after mine failed last year and just at the end of last year, it failed again. The screen just went black. No reset worked. Why don't they just admit it's a failed product. A Xiaomi would probably last longer. My old Garmin still works fine. 

Best Answer