Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 blank screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have not used charge 3 for a few months now and now I cannot see the display. I tried to hard reset multiple times in 15 sec hold cycle and 8 sec hold cycle and still it does not work. 

I can feel the 6 vibrations when I hold it for 15 sec while charging. and I remove it from the charger and put it back still no display.

My phone cant see the charge 3 in pairing mode and the green light at back works, but still cannot see the display and unable to pair it with my fitbit app, but my phone is showing that it can see the charge 3 tracker. I charged it full night still no display no battery, nothing. Hard reset didnt work i followed the exact steps on your website and from your chat rep as well and still no display no battery icon no similey face. Its completely dead display but can be seen on phone. I dont understand. 

Any solutions are appreciated. Thanks. 

update: 

I tried to change the clock face when it was in sync and I wanted to remove the device and add it back, post which I was unable to do as there is no display to pair the device with the phone. I can see the green light at the back and feel the vibrations while turning off the device.  If I hold it for 15 sec, I can feel 6 vibrations which means it's ON and once it's off and on again, I don't see anything. I cannot see a smiley face or the battery charging symbol, I tried to hard reset 10 times, like holding the 15 sec cycle and 8 sec cycle as well. It does not do anything

My phone was able to see the charge 3, but when trying to pair it with the phone, it does not show the code on the charge 3, to pair it with the fitbit app on the phone. Hope this helps. I think the device display is damaged. Can I get it serviced in Sydney/Adelaide, Australia? or can I get a replacement? Appreciate your help.

Thanks & Regards,
Manu

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @manu5555. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issues with your Charge 3 before reaching out. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration. 

If you still need help or have any questions/concerns regarding the outcome of your case, please feel free to contact our team back for further assistance. Since you have reported this matter to our Support Team, please note there's nothing left we here in the community can suggest other than reaching out to our team again. Nevertheless, I've seen they continued assisting you after you posted here. 

For more information about our warranty, see fitbit.com/legal/returns-and-warranty or please feel free to contact our team back so they can clarify any doubt.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Your answer was useless. You didn't say how how to fix it. 

Best Answer

Hi Marre,

Thanks for the update. But the warranty is only for 1 year as im in Australia and this is a real genuine concern that without any physical damage, without any breakage, and it was not used for a few months , its lying in the cupboard, the screen is not working. And I am not covered under warranty ? How the hell it makes sense ? I can show you the pictures of the product, its in brand new condition and not even any physical damage/scratches. I still have the original charger and original accessories. 

I need a new charge 5 as replacement, as this is a product defect where you can find that there is really a genuine defect in this product. IF you search in google/youtube, you can see hundreds of people are reporting that charge 3 screen is not working. I am genuine supporter of fitbit and I need a new charge 5 as a replacement. This is not fair on your part to sell manufacturing defect products and not covering under warranty ? I can send you my charge 3 , charget and accessories in a return envelope when you send me this new charge 5 as a replacement. Why should I spend again so much money to buy a new charge when you are selling defected products.

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes