Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 clock face no longer automatically showing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got the new charge 3 and for the first day or two, the clock face would wake up when i brought my arm up. It’s not waking up anymore. Can someone tell me where the setting is? Thanks!

Best Answer
20 REPLIES 20

I’m having the same trouble. When rotating my wrist no display appears. 

Best Answer

I’ve been having the same issue, but now I’m not even getting a face when I hit the button on the side. It’s also not connecting to my phone to sync. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem here. Does fitbit monitor these forums? Have they reached out to you?

Best Answer

I never heard from anyone at Fitbit but I did figure it out. Wake up the Fitbit by double tapping. Then double click the left side button and it will give you options to turn on/off the wake and notifications. But then my Fitbit completely stopped working so it's on its way back. 😞

Best Answer

Press the buttom side for a few seconds and activate Screen Awake option. Worked for me.

Best Answer

It worked, thanks

Best Answer

I got it 2 months ago - now no clock face.  holding the side did not work. Tapping the face did not work.  It is like it is no longer working.  It does sync to my phone though.  I tried charging it -- That did not work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue - the watch is syncing, but the clock face no longer displays even after double tapping, pressing the side button once or twice. Swiping up doesn't work either. Any ideas?

Best Answer

Having the same issue - got it as a replacement a week ago (to the HR which broke twice). First chance I’ve had to explore what it does amd now my main screen show’s my steps. Spent nearly an hour looking for solutions as to how to get clock face back. Tried buttons reset etc

Best Answer

I contacted Fitbit. They had me attach the charger and while attached, press the side button for 8 seconds. Worked.

Best Answer
Plug it in to power

when it is plugged into power squeeze to see the display -- hold down for
about 10 seconds -- chat on their website will also help you thru.
Best Answer

My fitbit clock wont display time

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks! That worked for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, all!  I was having the same problem -- no watch face was showing up in any way after charging my Charge 3.  Connecting it to the charger and holding the side button down to reboot it did the trick.

It also stopped charging, but I fixed that by deleting it from the app on my Pixel 2, downloading the Fitbit app and syncing it to my new laptop, and then reconnecting it on my phone app.

I'm hoping that Google now owning Fitbit helps to remedy these kinds of issues!  I really like Fitbit, but I've had a fair amount of these kinds of hiccups.  I appreciate that I can come here to find the answer!  Thanks again!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked for me.

Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

On your phone app click the icon in the top left corner. Click Charge 3 under DEVICES. Click Clock Faces. I chose the top left clock. You will now see your clock.

Best Answer
0 Votes

work for me as well

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, thank you. By double clicking the side button it takes you to notifications awake/alert 🙂

Best Answer

Me too 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes