Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 continuous vibration and now unresponsive

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 3 randomly started vibrating continuously last night. Never happened before. This was following a run in the rain earlier that evening which I gave done numerous times. Now completely blank and unresponsive. Charging didn’t work. Restart didn’t work. Please help

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago. Now completely dead despite all the trouble shooting I was invited to do by the support team. Bottom line, after less than 18 months it is not working and since the warranty is only for 1 year I get a 35% offer off a new product. Thinking I’m so disappointed and frustrated with this product I am not interested in repeating the process.

Moderator edit: word choice

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

The same thing happened to mine last night! It kept switching between apps and wouldn’t stop. I restarted the standard way, 15 sec restart and changed the clock face. It’s so frustrating!

Best Answer

Same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago. Now completely dead despite all the trouble shooting I was invited to do by the support team. Bottom line, after less than 18 months it is not working and since the warranty is only for 1 year I get a 35% offer off a new product. Thinking I’m so disappointed and frustrated with this product I am not interested in repeating the process.

Moderator edit: word choice

Best Answer

And me! Randomly started flicking between the clock face and the side menu screen continuously without me pressing the side button. In fact I was asleep and the vibration woke me up. Since then and a few dozen attempts at long restarts, only some of which I could actually get to work, I've had the 001 error. Now, following my latest long restart attempt I have a completely black screen and unresponsive tracker even when plugged in. Funnily enough mine was also after a short cycle home.in very heavy rain although why this should affect a tracker you're meant to be able to swim in I'm not sure... very frustrating as this is the second of my devices that has done this, and prior to this I had issues with charge 2. Very tempted to just give up on fitbit altogether, as suggested by my partner when he sees how many issues I've had over the years.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone. Welcome to the community forums. 

I'm very sorry for your experiences and thank you for the information, for the troubleshooting steps and for taking the time to provide your feedback. Please note that any feedback posted in the forums is always welcome as it helps to improve our products, services and overall environment.

Since you have followed some troubleshooting steps like restarting your trackers, I'd recommend contacting our Support Team for further assistance. Note that you can contact them through chat or over the phone, but phone wait times are longer than normal, so I recommend initiating a chat. Click here to get connected. 

@SunsetRunner I was able to see that you reached out to our Support Team and they provided information and assistance. If you still have questions about the outcome of your case, I recommend replying back to them so they can continue assisting you.

On a side note, replacement devices are provided for products that are within the warranty period. If your original Charge 3 is no longer under warranty a discount could be an available option but some conditions and requirements should be met. For more information about our warranty policy, I recommend visiting the following link: https://www.fitbit.com/global/us/legal/returns-and-warranty

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes