Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 display corrupted

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Had lines across screen. I had the watch just over a year. Fitbit kindly replaced after they had my original watch for 6 weeks. Then 4 days of having the new replacement watch, same thing happened. Now Fitbit have said they won’t help. They replaced it once and won’t guarantee the second replacement watch! Baffled how this is acceptable from a supposed reputable company. Knew I should have paid the extra for apple! 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Marky1980, welcome to the community forums! 

I'm very sorry for the experience and thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback! Please note that our team is always working to enhance your experience and your feedback is a big part of that process. Definitely this works to continue working on improvements to our services and products! 

On a side note, I was told by our Support Team that you contacted them. Since you have received information from them, I suggest you to update your case if you require further assistance or if you have any additional comments. This will also help to take your feedback into consideration. 

Have a wonderful day! 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes