Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 can't setup device

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My 3rd fitbit 4 yrs arrived yesterday.  Charged it fully, paired with phone last night, but never get any farther than the fitbit website/setup scrolling on the screen.  I've printed out manual and still can't figure out what else has to be done.  Please advise.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@retiredtchr Welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here!

Let me help you with this. You can try the following:

1. Go to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there.
  2. Restart your phone and restart your device
  3. Check that no battery saving app/feature on your phone is affecting your Fitbit app.
  4. Also, on an Android device, check that your app has the necessary permissions (settings > apps > Fitbit > permissions) and make sure bluetooth and location services (GPS) are on. 
  5. You can find troubleshooting instructions here.

Hope this helps.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for your suggestions.  I followed your directions, then my fiance stopped by and  he took over.  Within a few minutes he had it all figured out and he did use your suggestions.
Mary
Best Answer
0 Votes

@retiredtchr thank you for the update. Really happy to hear that my suggestions and your fiance helped in fixing this issue. Also thank you for confirming this worked as it may help other members in the same situation.

Happy stepping and stay safe.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer